Welcome 2009 and all the amazing changes to come. We know 2008 provided some life changes for Adam and me. 2009 will provide unbelievable changes for Miss Grace that we are excited to watch.
New Years while breastfeeding hinders your big celebrations a bit. My big toast at midnight was being woken up by Grace so she could have her midnight snack as we watched daddy through the windows winning at poker over at the neighbors house. Suburbia bliss.
The past two weeks has provided some quality time between Adam and Grace. Adam is amazed that Gracie gets fussy in the afternoons and can't figure out why. We have been so blessed to have such an easy baby that this fussy thing is new. As a family, we make it through. This is going to be the tough week for everyone since I am traveling to Atlanta. Thursday morning I leave on a 7am flight and won't be back to the house until Friday late afternoon. Thank you mom for helping!! Breastfeeding is going to be really interesting during the trip. I just hope airport security doesn't get called when I am pumping, possibly in the restroom. Can I tell you how much I hate the new liquid rules? Yes I know you can take breast milk on the plane...I am not taking the chance that the TSA would throw it away at security because I don't have a baby with me. That would just make me cry!
Grace is enjoying daycare at Mel's. Here is a 30 second video of Grace. Today she was all about her toys. Mel's bouncy seat is more of a seat then ours which gives Grace the chance to really interact with the toys more. She is giving Rocky a run for his money. In the background you can hear her buddy Elijah talking about his big desire to go to the park.
Enjoy the video and we will update you as changes come.
No comments:
Post a Comment